$1911

was donated
RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by Wish_Weaver 11 years ago

I'm using regular patterns, I try to avoid f/b, b/f knot patterns because I find them annoying.
Yes, the holes are smaller, I'm jealous of those that can make bracelets and not have any at all. (;_;)

RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by Kestrel 11 years ago

Often there's holes and I just hide them :P (yeah, I know, you weren't referring to me).

Try tying the first half of your knot tighter than the second, it may allow for more even tension. And then remember that practice makes perfect, because even when I'd been making bracelets for a year I would still make some terrible bracelets (not that I'm saying yours are terrible, just that it can happen anytime)

RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by Wish_Weaver 11 years ago

I think I understand now. My problem may be that I'm not tying the first hitch knot tight enough, and then tying the second one tight. (x.x")

RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by j2e0s0s5 11 years ago

im having an issue with the reg patterns, my knots kinda look sideways when i do a forward backward knot or vice versa, what is the trick to getting the knots nice and neat, is it the way you pull you string up tight? i go up and down??

RE: My bracelets have holes in between knots?? by mskayla2016 10 years ago

Maybe try to keep the base string really still. And maybe you should try pulling a little gentler.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!