$1911

was donated
new genorator by autumnrose123 11 years ago

omg somone posted somthing about a website called www.braceletbook.com and i went on there and made an account so then i found out that you can download pictures on there and it will turn them into alpha patterns!!!!!! i downloaded a picture with my face on it, and now it a pattern and i think i might make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!just saying to all you moderators out there i think you should check this site out and see if you could make a genorator like theres!!! it would make this site so much cooler if you could

RE: new genorator by Michela 11 years ago

Yea I have an account there too. I go on every once in a while.

RE: new genorator by Eric 11 years ago

This site showed up in fall 2010. If you want to know how it all started out, then have a look at this thread:

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/forum.php?thread_id=14503

RE: new genorator by autumnrose123 11 years ago

oh i had no idea this had happend....

RE: new genorator by Foz 11 years ago

I think our sites just have different priorities. while that generator is undoubtedly handy, it also causes patterns to be created that are impractically large. since our users have to pixelate their own pictures the majority of the patterns are bracelet-sized, not 100 threads wide. many users have accounts with both sites though, since we both have something the other does not.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!