$1911

was donated
I don't think my new profile picture is working properly? :S by NaNaNaNaNaNaNa 11 years ago

I just uploaded a new profile picture (it's an animated one, I don't know if that's part of the problem). A friend just messaged me saying that she likes it, but the problem is I can't see it! When I go to my profile of look at my comments or anything I still see my old picture... I tried logging off and back on, but that didn't change. Help, please? ^^'

RE: I don't think my new profile picture is working properly? :S by NaNaNaNaNaNaNa 11 years ago

Oh, and also when I click on the "Change Profile Picture" on my page, it shows the new animated one. But I can't see it anywhere else...

RE: I don't think my new profile picture is working properly? :S by Foz 11 years ago

try refreshing the page, that should take care of it at least for your profile page, comments, and the guestbook. it's an ongoing problem we've been having with the forum that the new pictures don't show up. but then again, you get to have a seperate pic for the forum ;-)

RE: I don't think my new profile picture is working properly? :S by NaNaNaNaNaNaNa 11 years ago

That worked! It's weird though, because even when I would leave the site and come back, it still wouldn't be changed... But anyway. Thank you so much, Foz!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!