$1911

was donated
Simple Word Patterns by Chelly 11 years ago

I keep getting a lot of my patterns rejected because they are simple word patterns, but I cant copy and paste the pattern from the generator, meaning I have to submit them to get the photo. If a save button could be added where we can save it for ourselves without submitting it that would be really helpful and would make a lot less work for the mods. Thanks!

RE: Simple Word Patterns by Carrie 11 years ago

Once it's rejected, it goes into your rejected patterns page. You can access that by going to your page, pending, and selecting rejected.

RE: Simple Word Patterns by Chelly 11 years ago

I know that, thats why I submit them even though I know they're gonna get rejected. If there was a way to save them there without them getting rejected first it would be better.

RE: Simple Word Patterns by k_marie 11 years ago

Another simple option would be to once you create it, hit Print Screen (prt sc) button, which should be in the row above your numbers keypad on your keyboard. Once you do that, go into your standard paint program, and paste (ctrl + v) it into a new photo. From there you can crop it to size and save it right on your computer.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!