$1911

was donated
Help... by RockinAddict 15 years ago

I want to publish just a bracelet photo, without specifying what pattern it is, because it`s a pattern that doesn`t exist on the site! [i don`t know how to use the generator... can`t understand :D].

RE: Help... by Stefan (moderator) 15 years ago

I just want photos of patterns that are on this site. Then I can be sure that the uploaded photos are taken by the users and not stolen from other sites. Where did you get the pattern? If its not copyrighted, someone else can make it for you in the generator.

RE: Help... by RockinAddict 15 years ago

Well, it`s from an old book that a friend of mine found at her grandparents :P.
The problem is that in that pattern, there are some spaces where the threads are free, not knotted. it`s not a complicated one, and it has 8 threads [2 colours].

RE: Help... by Olympe 15 years ago

Well, you could enter it in the generator, using the r or R knot instead of the lose threads. When you are done, you can mark the resulting graphics, copy and paste it into paint and then edit it with little effort. Of course, you couldn't actually publish the pattern here (because it's not compatible with the generator), but you could always upload the pattern to your photobucket (or wherever) account. :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!