$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by kleinevos (moderator) 4 years ago

This is a very old thread ...
As far as I know that has never been possible on our site.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Hulme 4 years ago

There is another site that allows you to do that. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it lol

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by kleinevos (moderator) 4 years ago

We probably prefer not ;-). But you can use cross-stitch sites too.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Jm4 4 years ago

You can't choose which rows or collums to delete, when you hit -row or -collum it takes the right collum and the bottom row. I trashed a whole bracelet because I coudn't get rid of the left or top extra whitespace. This makes it very difficult for people who are making complex alphas they will have to count every single box before putting there pattern in

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Miirages 4 years ago

when i tried using the generator, i noticed that the fill tool doesn't work once i changed the size of the canvas. I can color the initial workspace, but after adding any rows or columns i have to use the pixel tool to fill in the white space.

RE : Alpha gen 2, want to test? by FaCSM last year

add only save, without publish

RE : Alpha gen 2, want to test? by The Reaper Karma 11 months ago

Hello!

Would it be possible to add numbers to the width and length side of the patterns? I use the Alpha pattern to crochet and having to count each block to make sure I crocheted the right amount gets tiring after a while.

Thank you for your time

RE : Alpha gen 2, want to test? by hellenmil 11 months ago

Yes, it is possible to add numbers to the width and length side of the patterns. This can be done by adding a number-counting system to the pattern diagrams, which could be as simple as labeling each row of stitches with a number or letter. Alternatively, you could use a chart with numbers that correspond to each block of stitches in the pattern.

RE : Alpha gen 2, want to test? by loretomontt 2 months ago

Cómo borrar o deshacer???

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!