$1911

was donated
RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Carrie 13 years ago

I also think it would be cool to have like a last 5 colors used area. I kept clicking th wrong box by accident, and had to type in a color, fix the one box, and type in my old color again.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by craftaddict 13 years ago

How do you get more than one color?

Or do you just have to keep typing different colors in the one box every time you switch?

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Sareana 13 years ago

type in each different color in the box, at least till Stefan gets the color picker for it going , really want counted columns and rows too.

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by Carrie 13 years ago

Yeah, you have to copy and paste or type it out.

i agree with you Carrie or a color selector tool tip so you can easily re grab the color your working with from the alpha desgin itself.

I'm going to wait till Stefan finishes the alpha generator to start to add in my patterns.

It was just like making the pattern in Excel! I needed to make the pattern for someone and since the generator wasn't working, I did it in Excel and now just transferred it here. :)

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Ok, now I'm aggrevated...I updated Java on my PC, made sure it was enabled, and no generator. I downloaded Google Chrome, and there's the generator---but it won't accept the hex codes I enter in (and they are valid hex codes). I want to comment on this (while using Google Chrome) and there's no comment box at the bottom of the screen! So I have to close Chrome and open Internet Explorer to ask the stupid question!

RE: Alpha gen 2, want to test? by FatnSassy 13 years ago

Now I feel like an idiot...I wasn't logged in with Chrome! Sorry for my rant...

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!