$1911

was donated
Make Friendship Bracelets to help fight Breast Cancer by MyFBM 13 years ago

Please help us with our charity campaign to help fight Breast Cancer with friendship. We are trying to collect as many pink and white bracelets (any pattern) as possible so that we can give them to children helping a loved one fight breast cancer. We want to make sure that these kids feel like they are not alone and that we are here to help them. Please visit http://www.myfbm.com/choose-friendship/ for more information. WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Thank you so much

RE: Make Friendship Bracelets to help fight Breast Cancer by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

Wow. Everyone should make one at least! Poor children. My uncle got cancer recently so I know how they feel.

RE: Make Friendship Bracelets to help fight Breast Cancer by fbmagic 13 years ago

I am definitely going to try to make at least 1 for them! Since I know it is going to a good cause! :)

RE: Make Friendship Bracelets to help fight Breast Cancer by Relivant 13 years ago

can anyone make this?...

RE: Make Friendship Bracelets to help fight Breast Cancer by MyFBM 13 years ago

Wow the Fight like a Girl would be truly amazing1

RE: Make Friendship Bracelets to help fight Breast Cancer by foshisle 13 years ago

right that would be awesome!!!!!

RE: Make Friendship Bracelets to help fight Breast Cancer by foshisle 13 years ago

@relivant- i made one its going through rite now ill lt u no if they publish it

here it is!! !Alpha pattern A20905

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!