$1911

was donated
fix the views by KibsBoyRO 13 years ago

plz fix the views i jsut put a pattern yestaerday and today i have 12232 views and all my last 2 days made patterns have the same number of views it rly bugs me>_< idk how many are actually viewing the pattern..plz plz plz fix

RE: fix the views by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

I checked the functions for updating the number of views. There seems to be no problem. Which pattern is it, and how many views has it got now?

RE: fix the views by KibsBoyRO 13 years ago

well most of my patterns and well most of other patterns has almost the same ammount of views or had, it happenedat least like 5 times i uploaded a pattern, it got aproved and i cheked it in idk 10 minutes and it got 12390~12450 views and all of them in 10 minutes, yeah at my new uploaded patterns the views r right :) but if u check like my alpha patterns with enisferum,papa roach, fall out boy,ironcross and other named they have almost the exact same number of views give or take 10-15...but its seems right now at last to the new patterns:)

Okay, I'll take a look at it.

Stefan

I have done some research now and I can't find the error... Have you experienced this more since the last time?

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!