(( Embellishments )) How to add beads to a bracelet
You can add beads on the edge for a border type look or basically anywhere in your bracelet. for the tutorial we are gonna use pattern 2, the chevron as it is also known.
You first must decide what bead you are going to use. for bracelets made out of embroider
How To Add Border Beads[/p]
1: Do the first 2 rows of the pattern.[/P]
2: Before you do the 3rd row put a bead on the outer most strings, on the left and right side. (the blue dots are beads)
3: Then do the 3rd and 4th row as the pattern says.
4: You should now be back on row 1 of the pattern. Put a bead on the outer most strings.
5: Do row 1 and 2 like you would normally do.
6: Repeat steps 3 through 5 until bracelet is long enough then finish bracelet off.
How To Add Center Beadsdecide when you want to add center beads. (for this it will be every other line)
1. do the very first row of the pattern (pattern # 2)
2. on the second row do only the two yellow knots. NOT THE RED MIDDLE NOT.
3. take the two red strings in the middle of row 2 and put a bead on both of them together. note with this you will never actually be doing a knot there.
4. do the next row and make sure to do the knots extra tight so the beads fit better and look nicer.
5. repeat steps 2 through 5 until bracelet is complete or just where you want to add beads.In Honor for the FIFA World Cup, we made this Brazilian Bracelet, with a Soccer Ball button on it.
How to make a Macrame Football Bracelet - Video tutorial.