(( How to... )) Use the Alpha Generator
|Table of contents||1. Opening The Generator|
3. Filling In Your Pattern
Opening The Generator
The ALPHA PATTERN GENERATOR is located under the 'Generate
From this screen you will scroll down until you find the Alpha Generator
ding the Generator
Take a moment to familiari
1. PIXEL MODE - Allows you to fill in your pattern one pixel at a time
2. FILL MODE - Allows you to fill in an area of your pattern
3. ZOOM OUT - Zooms out your pattern so you can see it as a whole
4. ZOOM IN - Zooms in your pattern so you can focus on one specific area
5. ROWS (+) - Increases the amount of rows in your pattern. New row is added at the bottom
6. ROWS (-) - Decreases the amount of rows in your pattern. Row is removed from the bottom
7. COL (+) - Increases the number of columns in your pattern. Column is added at the right hand side
8. COL (-) - Decreases the number of columns in your pattern. Column is removed from the right hand side
9. PATTERN SIZE - The size of your pattern in terms of columns and rows
10. COLOR PALETTE - Allows you to select a color. Click on the color choose.
11. PATTERN GRID - This is where you create your pattern. Clicking on a square will fill it.
Filling In Your Pattern
To fill in your pattern you will want to pick the color you wish to use. All you need to do is hover your mouse over the color and left click it. You will notice above your color palette that a number letter combinati
It is good to keep a list of the colors you are using for your pattern someplace close in case you have to go back and reuse that color. If you are having a hard time figuring out the right shade, all you have to do is type in the code in the box above the color palette.
The next step is to click on the blank square you wish to fill. As you can see, I have filled in 11 squares with a shade of blue.
If you wish to pick another color, simply go up to the color palette and choose a new color. Continue the pattern increasin
g Your Pattern
Now that you have a finished pattern, you need to fill in a few points and save the pattern.
The first section to be filled out is the 'Descript
The second section is the 'Keywords
Before you can save you need to make sure that you READ and CHECK the box acknowled
When all this has been completed
-Video by lorie