$1911

was donated
Hello I'm new! by Isa_is_not_here 4 months ago

I'm really into making bracelets and I am not all that well known about it, so yeah.Im sorry, I just wanted to introduce myself onto here cuz I thought I should.

Im starting a bracelet business, and doing it at school.Does anyone have any tps on trying to sell them at school?If so, then that would be great!

RE : Hello I'm new! by Bunny.Timeline 4 months ago

Aloha! Hi! Welcome to the place where friendship bracelet geeks rule! I hope that's a fairly good welcome. I am fairly new myself, so I know how you feel.

Maybe try putting up posters around your school so people know what you're doing? Or just informing people that you come across that you're starting a business.

RE : Hello I'm new! by Noodlelimbs825 4 months ago

Hi! I’m doing the same thing at my school, and a couple of things I did was telling the principal first, because you need permission usually. After I got permission, I made flyers and handed one to everybody. Then, I kinda just made a bunch of bracelets so I could be prepared for all of my orders. I’ve been really successful. Tip: if you try a really hard pattern and mess up on it, you waste a lot of thread. Try easier patterns first!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!