$1911

was donated
Ayudarme a crear este brazalete by Laita2 5 months ago

Necesito ayuda para crear este brazalete , alguien podria subir el patron

RE : Ayudarme a crear este brazalete by JhonnyLisboa 5 months ago

Sou do Brasil e também tenho a mesma dificuldade em criar o padrão aqui na plataforma. Recentemente tive um lapso criativo e criei vários padrões, porém gostaria que estivessem disponíveis para todos esses desenhos novos.
Como posso enviar as imagens dessas pulseiras pra alguém tentar reproduzir o padrão?

RE : Ayudarme a crear este brazalete by kleinevos (moderator) 5 months ago

Hello,
Can you please use English on our website or at least add a translation? That’s the language we use here so everyone can understand what you’re saying.

We don’t allow patterns that already exist elsewhere, so we don’t allow reproducing patterns. You can do a search here though, we might already have the pattern you’re searching for. You can search on keyword, amount of strings and/or rows, and on amount of colors.

RE : Ayudarme a crear este brazalete by JhonnyLisboa 5 months ago

Hi, thank you very much for the tips. Yesterday I managed to post a pattern I created, but it is still pending approval. I actually managed to post a pattern by deciding to change the colors, but there are two more that I managed to make within the creation platform of your website here, but I couldn't post them.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!