$1911

was donated
More similar patterns to Pattern #9306 by thecheckers 7 months ago

I love how this pattern looks but it's not super durable; i see the similar patterns on the page but wonder if there's more anyone knows of! It always looks good but is the first to fall off of my wrist.

RE : More similar patterns to Pattern #9306 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 months ago

#9306 is called a plaid-pattern. You can do a search on that keyword. Any pattern that has one row forward knots, one row backward knots, etc., is a plaid pattern.
But if a bracelet falls of your wrist it’s not about the pattern, but about the closure. You might want to try a button or a sliding closure instead of tying it on your wrist.

RE : More similar patterns to Pattern #9306 by thecheckers 7 months ago

It's not the closure that breaks, it's the actual knots in the pattern that come undone; I may look into some different thread as well, but it always seems to break faster with this one than with other patterns . Thanks for the info on the pattern name though, I will definitely look into those!

RE : More similar patterns to Pattern #9306 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 months ago

All knots are the same, whatever pattern you pick, they all have similar knots. So it can’t be the pattern that causes it. Patterns like this even have stronger knots, because they don’t have forward-backward- or backward-forward-knots. Do you knot twice for every knot?
But maybe it’s the material you use, that’s possible.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!