$1911

was donated
Broken Book - Braids: 250 patterns from Japan, Peru,& Beyond by Rodrick Owen by TaoTao 8 months ago

Hello,
Not sure where to ask this, so I came to this forum. I recently got the book mentioned in the title, used, but "something" happened to it and there's paint over one of the page. Essentially, I'm missing the first word (or 2 words?) of each sentences of the bottom left of page 8. Would someone happen to have that book and be able to tell me the missing words? Here's what I can read (I'll just put from where I can read, I'm only missing about 1 inch on the left of the paragraph.)

? Hildburgh, ...
? afraid of witchery ...
? intereciati ...
? where there is ...
? garments ...
? include ...
? see such ...
? cannot count ..
? example of ...
? a peasant ...
? , he must ...
? remain interlaced ...
? protected ...
????es).
? costumes ...
? some Peruvian
? Yin Yang ...
? the Celtic

Thank you for any assistance you can provide!! I'll try to "fix" the book by adding the complete paragraph to it, once I know what's written.

RE : Broken Book - Braids: 250 patterns from Japan, Peru,& Beyond by Rodrick Owen by TaoTao 8 months ago

Ho, I was able to get an answer from a different mean. Thank you everyone for your time.

RE : Broken Book - Braids: 250 patterns from Japan, Peru,& Beyond by Rodrick Owen by TianaOsix 5 months ago

Go to the archive.org look up the book under text contents , I was just reading it the other day. You need an account to read it though. It's worth it, amazing website library.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!