$1911

was donated
Alpha Generator HELP!! by superc 13 years ago

Hi, I have a question. How do you get fat alpha patterns? It will only let me use a certain amount of strings. Please let me know ASAP! Thnx!! :D

RE: Alpha Generator HELP!! by fieldhockey24 13 years ago

You either A) have to turn the pattern around and do it the long ways or i think if you just keep going and do not hit enter, it will still end up in the same line

RE: Alpha Generator HELP!! by superc 13 years ago

IM SORRY BUT THE 2ND ONE WONT WORK AND THATS WAT I WANT MOST. BUT ILL TRY IT THE FIRST WAY BUT IF ANYONE CAN "FIX" THE 2ND WAY LET ME KNOW

PLEEEESE REPLY! I KNOW THAT PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DO IT!

RE: Alpha Generator HELP!! by fbmagic 13 years ago

well I will try to make sense when explaining this. Okay so don't go across. Go down with your pattern. So I don't really know how to explain. Go to my page and look at my alpha patterns and then look at the name one I did. That will kind of show you what I mean.

RE: Alpha Generator HELP!! by Unbelieber 13 years ago

I'm having the same problem. Like when going down I need 24 strings but the first line stops at 13 or 14 and goes to the second line. How would I make it so it's 24 across?

RE: Alpha Generator HELP!! by moushtie 13 years ago

TIP: On the first line of the pattern, put in 24 dashes.. or however many threads you need. Then click the generate button. Clicking the generate button shows you what you have just entered, and expands the entry box to make it easier for you to do more rows.

I hope this helps.

RE: Alpha Generator HELP!! by Unbelieber 13 years ago

For me yeah. I realized fbmagic meant after I posted here lol

Thanks everyone! Now i can make better alpha patterns! You're AWESOME!

RE: Alpha Generator HELP!! by fbmagic 13 years ago

oh I am happy you understood me! ha ha!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!