$1911

was donated
RE: Bi-weekly contest #174- Friday November 18th-Friday December 2nd by Allison98 7 years ago

The contest is closed now.

RE: Bi-weekly contest #174- Friday November 18th-Friday December 2nd by Allison98 7 years ago

Since we only have one non-mod entry for this contest, the winner is Giulia52! Congratulations!

And Guilia52, maybe you could let me know which order you did the colours in. :) I changed it, but I don't think it's exactly the same.

RE: Bi-weekly contest #174- Friday November 18th-Friday December 2nd by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

To be complete: This was the picture of the bracelet:

^Thanks! I was having a hard time getting it to show up.

RE: Bi-weekly contest #174- Friday November 18th-Friday December 2nd by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

:-) No worries!

RE: Bi-weekly contest #174- Friday November 18th-Friday December 2nd by Giulia52 7 years ago

thank you all. I'm very happy!!! the colors are right :-)

RE: Bi-weekly contest #174- Friday November 18th-Friday December 2nd by EdBlair 7 years ago

I'm working on one, but I have only gone through the pattern once so far. I'll post it when I finish.

That's okay. :) I realized I maybe should have changed the wording for this once since two repetitions is pretty long! It's just the right size for my wrist though. :)

RE: Bi-weekly contest #174- Friday November 18th-Friday December 2nd by EdBlair 7 years ago

I didn't even notice your contest requirement until you mentioned it. I am just knotting slowly, especially with a big USA holiday two weeks ago. For my wrist, 2 repetitions will be a little short and 3 full ones will be too big. I will probably do about 2 and a half.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!