$1911

was donated
RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by Allison98 7 years ago

I'm not too crazy about the colour order I'm doing mine, but seeing as I was limited to what I could find, I can't complain. :)

RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by lauraendy 7 years ago

I'm in :D

RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by Cherry89 7 years ago

absolutely beautiful pattern, in the process of making the bracelet now, will be finished by tomorrow, where do i post a picture when i complete the bracelet? and do i need to add a post it saying "challenge"? sorry I'm new to the challenges and I would like al the information that i can get.

RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by EdBlair 7 years ago

Go to the Pattern page and click on the "Upload photos" link.

You can either use the "Simple Upload" by clicking on the Browse button to select a file and then the Upload Image button, or
Click on "Use the Flash uploader" in the grey bar and then click on the Browse and then the Upload buttons.

Files need to be jpeg files and less than 50K. The Flash uploader supposedly has a slightly larger limit than the Simple uploader.

RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

Or in other words : You can upload your picture to the pattern, that's all :-)
It doesn't need to have a text on it, all pictures uploaded to the contest-pattern will be included, except moderator-entries ofcourse.

RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by Cherry89 7 years ago

Ok thank you Kleinevos, that was very helpful. I am hoping to have my bracelet finished by today so I can get the picture uploaded

RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by Nelipot 7 years ago

I'm done with my little bracelet! Cut my stings short so I had time to make more. It's been a crazy week. I'll upload it today and start on a new one soon!

RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by Allison98 7 years ago

I've uploaded the pic of mine. :) It's short too- only three repetitions. I've been quite busy this week.

just finished my bracelet will post pictures later :)

RE: ~Bi-Weekly Contest #166 - Friday July 29th - Aug. 12th by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

The contest is now closed and votinng will begin. Thank you all for the beautiful entries, and I'll announce the winner in a few days!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!