$1911

was donated
RE: Monthly Challenge #36 - June 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I've updated the structure of #41808 a bit to allow adding colors. But ofcourse you can also knot it with less 'bend arrow'-knots :-)

I'm working on the PotM myself, in almost the original colors. I hope I'll have it finished by the end of the month ... it's going to be a bigger project, not a bracelet :-)

RE: Monthly Challenge #36 - June 2016 by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

The POTM is definately a beautiful and intersting pattern, I am curious to see what you're making of it :)

Yesterday I have started on A64083 with scrap-strings, it's a nice challenge!

I can't wait to see yours finished too, it's a very difficult but very nice alpha pattern! I wish I had time to make it myself .....

RE: Monthly Challenge #36 - June 2016 by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

I have finished A64083 and #86818, will try to finally upload some photos again this weekend!
Im still working on #57462 and #65692, I might have one or both done then as well.

I'm still working on the PotM. It'll take at least a few more days to get it finished, more likely longer than that :-) But I'll post a work-in-progress-picture in a minute, since it's past the end of the month now.

And there's unfortunately only one other entry for the Pattern of the Month, so the winner is:

Celicia with this beautiful bracelet:

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!