$1911

was donated
RE: Bi-weekly Contest #161 - May 20 - June 3 by EdBlair 7 years ago

There is no way I would be able to complete it in time, but if I made this pattern I would use two different colors for the center spirals. And probably use a different border color for each one.
Of course the pattern would have to be done twice before it repeated.

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #161 - May 20 - June 3 by Freigeist 7 years ago

It is fastly done. I only needed 4 hours, spread in a day...

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #161 - May 20 - June 3 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I might do one that way, EdBlair. I have some colorschemes in mind, but I didn't start it yet.

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #161 - May 20 - June 3 by redline 7 years ago

cool idea, EdBlair :) you can make it anytime! :)

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #161 - May 20 - June 3 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

It needs two changes in the knot-structure though ....

Actually for what I have in mind the only knot that needs to change is the middle knot in Row 11 should change to a forward knot.
I'm starting a different bracelet now. I might come back to this one later.

Knot 5 in row 24 is the other knot I'd like to change :-)

My plan is to have both strings in the knot in row 24 be the same color, so the change would not be visible. I might automatically (and silently) change one of the "black" knots in that row for symmetry.
In row 11, I would be using two different colors for the two "black" strings, so the knot change is necessary for my implementation plan.

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #161 - May 20 - June 3 by redline 7 years ago

This contest is closed now, the voting has started.

Mine is uploaded now, with both changes since I can't win anyway, being a moderator:-)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!