$1911

was donated
RE: Monthly Challenge #35, May 2016 by Sammoning (moderator) 7 years ago

And, I would like to add I am looking forward to seeing your creations with it :)

RE: Monthly Challenge #35, May 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I've finished and posted my first version of the PotM. I wonder if you can recognize the pattern ;-)) I hope I can make more versions this month, it's a very pretty pattern!

RE: Monthly Challenge #35, May 2016 by kleinevos (moderator) 7 years ago

I've just uploaded my second version of the PotM.

RE: Monthly Challenge #35, May 2016 by redline 7 years ago

cool :) i'm trying to decide which pattern to choose right now :) i think i'm gonna go with #25682 or #42429 :)

RE: Monthly Challenge #35, May 2016 by Nelipot 7 years ago

I just uploaded my version of the PotM! I really liked this pattern, thanks for picking it!

RE: Monthly Challenge #35, May 2016 by juliagould 7 years ago

I absolutely LOVE the beginner Normal pattern challenge! Absolutely beautiful :)

Just finished #42429. Will upload pic tomorrow, cos i don't like photos i took today :)

just started to work on #25682. probably won't be able to finish it till the end of the month (which is after few days), but it doesn't really matter :)

Thanks for participating, guys :) Winner of PotM challenge with one more like than MissionGirl is Celicia. Congratulations!

New Monthly challenge is up now and can be found here: https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/forum.php?thread_id=70041
Don't forget to check it out! ;)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!