$1911

was donated
RE: Bi-weekly contest #156 - Friday, March 11th - Friday, March 25th by Nelipot 8 years ago

I haven't made my version yet. I need to finish a bracelet for my brother and then I'll start on this one. I do think that it's strange how the pattern is uneven in a way.

RE: Bi-weekly contest #156 - Friday, March 11th - Friday, March 25th by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

I've updated the pattern, one small diamond is added. You might need to refresh the page to see it.
In case you already started knotting: I'll still also count yours in if you used the older version.

RE: Bi-weekly contest #156 - Friday, March 11th - Friday, March 25th by Nelipot 8 years ago

This is much better! Thank you :)

RE: Bi-weekly contest #156 - Friday, March 11th - Friday, March 25th by Charmed_1 8 years ago

I have mine started and hope to be done tomorrow. If I feel ambitious I may do another which will have to wait till thursday since I have off that day... but for now at least I have one started. I work today so I'm getting my self ready to leave in a few minutes....fun, fun, fun...lol

RE: Bi-weekly contest #156 - Friday, March 11th - Friday, March 25th by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

I've got one done, and one more in progress.
Also knotted the original colors, with the pre-updated pattern :)

I hope to have them all uploaded by friday.

RE: Bi-weekly contest #156 - Friday, March 11th - Friday, March 25th by Charmed_1 8 years ago

Finished mine and have uploaded a photo. I leave for work in a few, so I won't get to the second bracelet....at least I got one.. :)

RE: Bi-weekly contest #156 - Friday, March 11th - Friday, March 25th by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

The voting has started now. Thanks for participating:-)

And the winner is ...... MissionGirl !!!!! Congratulations!

Wow! Thank you so much!

RE: Bi-weekly contest #156 - Friday, March 11th - Friday, March 25th by Allison98 8 years ago

Great job! :) This was my favourite out of them all! :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!