$1911

was donated
RE: Bi-Weekly Contest #155 - Friday, February 26th - Friday, March 11th by Charmed_1 8 years ago

Just finished mine and have uploaded it... :) Man this was a doosy..lol

RE: Bi-Weekly Contest #155 - Friday, February 26th - Friday, March 11th by redline 8 years ago

so cool :)

RE: Bi-Weekly Contest #155 - Friday, February 26th - Friday, March 11th by Charmed_1 8 years ago

If I had more time and wasn't working I might of tried for a second. since the next one is only 14 strings, I think my chances of getting more than one will be with that one. those don't take me long at all... :)

RE: Bi-Weekly Contest #155 - Friday, February 26th - Friday, March 11th by buddleia 8 years ago

I just uploaded one too, hopefully I did it properly.

RE: Bi-Weekly Contest #155 - Friday, February 26th - Friday, March 11th by redline 8 years ago

Voting is officially closed and the winner is Charmed_1

Congratulations and thanks everyone for participating :)

RE: Bi-Weekly Contest #155 - Friday, February 26th - Friday, March 11th by PastorMelissa 8 years ago

Oooo. That was a really pretty one! Congratulations! It's a beautiful bracelet, and I'm glad it won.

RE: Bi-Weekly Contest #155 - Friday, February 26th - Friday, March 11th by buddleia 8 years ago

Congratulations to Charmed_1! It's a beautiful colour scheme and very deserving of the winning title. :)

RE: Bi-Weekly Contest #155 - Friday, February 26th - Friday, March 11th by Allison98 8 years ago

Congrats! I love the colours you chose!

Thanks everyone. I've been sick the last few days and just had a moment to check on things in the internet world... :)

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!