$1911

was donated
width and height changeable? by SarahxSkeleton 13 years ago

hi, im sorry before hand if this was already asked, but i need some help.
So i had an idea for an alpha design, but when it comes up the box to type it all out is only so long and so wide, and when i try to turn it vertical i still need more room. and i see many alpha designs of different sizes. so my question is how do i make the text box bigger?

for example, i want this to be my pattern. (not the actual pattern)
-----xxxxx-----
---xxxxxxxx---
--xxxxxxxxxx--
---xxxxxxxx---
-----xxxxx-----

and what i can fit into the box is this:

-----xxx
---xxxxx
--xxxxxx
---xxxxx
-----xxx

sorry for the confusion, but if anyone gets what i mean and knows how to fix it, please reply.
thanks. :]

RE: width and height changeable? by Laneylu412 13 years ago

just type the first row, and press generate
then do the rest and save and share it

RE: width and height changeable? by SarahxSkeleton 13 years ago

but thats the thing is that the design wont fit into the box, and i wanna know how to change the box its typed in if its possible.

RE: width and height changeable? by Sab_Attack 13 years ago

i had the same problem at first. okay, so do as many on the first row as it will allow, then hit generate, it will automatically give you a few more lines. keep doing that until you get the desired length.

RE: width and height changeable? by Stefan (moderator) 13 years ago

If you use the web browser Google Chrome, you can change the size of the textarea directly by dragging its corner with your mouse.
Otherwise, just type the whole pattern into the textarea and press Generate. The Generator will then update the textarea size.
If you really need to have a big textarea before making a big pattern, consider writing it in a text editor program, and then copy the pattern into the box on the site.

RE: width and height changeable? by outtathisworld 13 years ago

The generator automatically makes one row only if you don't press enter. Even if the cursor goes to the next line, the only thing that will make the generator create a new line is pressing enter!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!