$1911

was donated
RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by kleinevos (moderator) 8 years ago

I've posted new versions of two of the pictures (34 and 35), because I thought the quality of the pictures was not good enough. Here's an updated post of the links:

19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 32 33
34 35 36

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

Beautiful works so far <3 hope the other ebvelopes arrive safe and sound ans soon :)

Kleinevos, do you know when you will send out the bracelets, will it be this week?

I hope to get some more bracelets tomorrow. In that case I'll start mailing the first ones out tomorrow or the day after.
If the other bracelets don't arrive tomorrow I'll probably wait a few more days.

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Ukiedancer 8 years ago

I just have one question. Why do some of the pictures have the word "glow" in them? Does that mean the bracelet glows in the dark?

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by chiksay208 8 years ago

Oh i mean for participate in swap,everyone should post the bracelet to e.g. your address.yeah?but i can't post.

@Ukiedancer: That's right, these have glow in the dark threads :-)

@chiksay: Yes, these bracelets are all mailed to me.

Today I received bracelets from TBSNBubblegum. That means there's still one envelope missing. Since that should have been mailed to me about a month ago, I'm not going to wait any longer.
The third part of the pictures will be posted later today, and I'm going to start mailing out the first envelopes today or tomorrow. I keep you all posted!

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by redline 8 years ago

oh, i didn't even notice that "glow" word :D

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by buddleia 8 years ago

Can't wait for part 3! Is that the last part or are there more to come after that?

RE: 2016 CRAZY NEW YEAR'S PARTY SWAP by Arismende 8 years ago

I'm also excited to see the last pictures :)

There will be a smaller part 4, 63 bracelet in total.
I'll start uploading in a few hours, I think. I'll first try to divide them all now. That's always a difficult job!
And before I forget: Is someone interested in getting some stamps from the envelopes I received? I'll make a picture of them, and of the ones from previous swaps, and post it here.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!