$1911

was donated
RE: Bi-weekly contest #127 - Friday April 24th-May 8th by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

I made one myself as well, hopefully more to follow.
Such a nice amount of entries and I see alot of pretty colorschemes, and still a few days to go, so this is good :)

RE: Bi-weekly contest #127 - Friday April 24th-May 8th by EdBlair 8 years ago

I just uploaded my entry. I wish I could have taken the picture in sunlight, because it has metallic thread, but I didn't want to miss the deadline.

RE: Bi-weekly contest #127 - Friday April 24th-May 8th by Teuntje1998 8 years ago

Hm, i forgot to make this one, i saw some pictures it looks really cool!

RE: Bi-weekly contest #127 - Friday April 24th-May 8th by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

I forgot to announce the end of this contest, all uploads up to EdBlair's entry will count for the voting :)
Winner will be announced within a few days!

Meanwhile, the new swap thread can be found here Bi-weekly contest #128

RE: Bi-weekly contest #127 - Friday April 24th-May 8th by Sammoning (moderator) 8 years ago

~Alright everyone, we're very glad to see so many nice entries again! Ofcourse we have to pick a winner so let's not stretch this any longer *drumroll*

Congratulations to EdBlair !
~And thank you all very much for participating this week :)

RE: Bi-weekly contest #127 - Friday April 24th-May 8th by EdBlair 8 years ago

Thank you very much. I had a lot of fun doing this one.
I know that the colors in the photo came out a little bit yellowish, but only the "A" strings near the center are actually yellow. The ones that start near the edges are actually white. I intended to make them all white, but I ran out of white after cutting the first two and used pale yellow for the third.

No problem, I changed it now :) I had to make the yellow a bit darker though, for contrast on the pattern.
Personally, I do like the hint of yellow it has, so it might have been a happy accident ^^

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!