$1911

was donated
rocket ship by izzyjade 13 years ago

okay, so this singer myspace.com/erinleanneacoustic wants me to make her a rockethsip bracelet, then shell send me her ep for free. soooo anyone wanna make me a pattern? im not skilled enough to do it, and another question, how do you do a backwards forwards knot on a mac, cuz you cant right click, and ctrl click doesnt work

RE: rocket ship by Gracie04 13 years ago

srry i cant answer the mac question but... ill try to make you a rocketship bracelet pattern. ill try... may not sucseed but try...
GRACIE04

RE: rocket ship by Sab_Attack 13 years ago

do you know how to do alpha? that would make it easier!

RE: rocket ship by dollsteak 13 years ago

I've been wanting a rocket ship pattern for a while too, but I haven't made any patterns before. I'll let you know if I can come up with anything.

And as for right clicking on a mac, it depends on how you have it set up, but it's usually defaulted to tapping with two fingers at the same time. I think you can set it up in system preferences somewhere.

RE: rocket ship by dollsteak 13 years ago

Ok, I came up with a pattern for a little one, very simple. I tried making something bigger and cooler, but nothing is turning out as good as this one:

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/generator_page.php?r=14&f=VBRBBRBV&k=ddDD%0D%0AdDD%0D%0ADdDd%0D%0ADDd%0D%0ArRrR%0D%0ArDR%0D%0ARRrr%0D%0ArDR%0D%0AddDD%0D%0ADDd%0D%0ADRrd%0D%0AdDD%0D%0ARRrr%0D%0ArDR

I only just submitted it so it's not in the archive yet.. that's off the generator page. But I did try it in string and it looks pretty sweet if I do say so myself! :)

RE: rocket ship by Sab_Attack 13 years ago

dollsteak, that's a cute pattern! i really like it! lol. i could probably make an alpha pattern if y'all wanted me to try, but that's only if y'all can make alpha bracelets..

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!