$1911

was donated
RE: Bi-weekly Contest #124 - Friday, March 13th - Friday, March 27th by Thy 9 years ago

There's still approximately 12 hours 'till I'm closing the contest. :) I'm so glad that there are so many entries again! You guys are great!

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #124 - Friday, March 13th - Friday, March 27th by Nelipot 9 years ago

Sadly, I won't be able to enter it on time this week. :/ But I LOVE! this pattern! Its a beautiful one for sure!

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #124 - Friday, March 13th - Friday, March 27th by Veri 9 years ago

I can't finish mine right now, since I'm on holiday in Portugal :)
- I'll just upload it next week. Good luck everyone!

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #124 - Friday, March 13th - Friday, March 27th by elizabeth_s 9 years ago

I've also done a version in the original colours so they are preserved :D

I'll upload after the contest.

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #124 - Friday, March 13th - Friday, March 27th by Thy 9 years ago

I hope to see your bracelets girls, so please definitely upload them after the contest, which I'm closing right now. Huge thanks to every one of you for participating!!
The last entry that counts is photo #90819 by elizabeth_s.

Thank you all for participating! All the entries were amazing! It was a hard decision but the mods are voted and the winner is:

Alittlebitlee, Congratulation!!!! Beautiful bracelet, and lovely colorscheme!!

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #124 - Friday, March 13th - Friday, March 27th by Arismende 9 years ago

Very nice bracelet, congrats!

RE: Bi-weekly Contest #124 - Friday, March 13th - Friday, March 27th by alittlebitlee 9 years ago

YAYYY!!! :) Thank you!!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!