$1911

was donated
RE: ~Two-weekly Contest #123 - Friday Feb. 27th - March 13th by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

This contest will end in 12 hours, please try to upload remaining entries before that time to make them count :)

Ofcourse it's fine to upload your pictures after the deadline anyway, we'd love to see them, but they won't count for this contest anymore.

Goodluck!

RE: ~Two-weekly Contest #123 - Friday Feb. 27th - March 13th by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

This contest is closed and voting has started.. goodluck to both entries!

RE: ~Two-weekly Contest #123 - Friday Feb. 27th - March 13th by Charmed_1 9 years ago

as much as I like using my tye die thread, I'm now realizing it's hard to change pattern colors to it. So I'm sure Jazzy5252 will win this....and I'll save my fun tye die threads for other projects ;) I'm working on the #124 as we speak. Hoping to finish it so I can post the pic for it...

~Unfortunately, the mod team decided not to count Charmed's multicolor string bracelet as an entry, and therefor we automatically have a winner

Congratulations to: Jazzy5252

Thanks everyone for partipating though :D

The new contest can be found here; Biweekly contest #124

RE: ~Two-weekly Contest #123 - Friday Feb. 27th - March 13th by Charmed_1 9 years ago

I like my tie dye's and didn't think about it before, I'm not upset in fact, I'm sure my post helped in the decision and I'm more than fine with it. Since I've realized about the color portion, I know not to use those threads in the weekly contest.

Congrats Jazzy5252 :)

RE: ~Two-weekly Contest #123 - Friday Feb. 27th - March 13th by Jazzy5252 9 years ago

Thanks Charmed, I love your tie dye! but yeah I think it would have been hard to make a pattern.

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!