$1911

was donated
RE: Weekly Contest #110 - October 10th -- October 17th by Thy 9 years ago

I want to thank everybody who participated, all the entries were amazing!!! Thank you All!!!

I made two prize bracelets for the winner to choose from. I couldn't post the pictures before because of my computer but here they are:

Better late than never!

and the other one:

RE: Weekly Contest #110 - October 10th -- October 17th by GoddieChan 9 years ago

How about a second place for the spare bracelet :P

RE: Weekly Contest #110 - October 10th -- October 17th by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

They are both beautiful Thy!

RE: Weekly Contest #110 - October 10th -- October 17th by MarlaBeb 9 years ago

thank u so much everyone! im so happy and excited right now lol :) thank u thank u <3

RE: Weekly Contest #110 - October 10th -- October 17th by Arismende 9 years ago

amazing winner and prize bracelets! :)

Thank u Arismende :)

RE: Weekly Contest #110 - October 10th -- October 17th by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Congrats Marla, very pretty bracelet!

Thy, amazing prize bracelets as well <3

thank u so much Sam :)

RE: Weekly Contest #110 - October 10th -- October 17th by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

And since I'm finally getting to the end of a bunch of uploading... my 'entry' is up now as well. :)

RE: Weekly Contest #110 - October 10th -- October 17th by gerbilsrawesome 9 years ago

Thy, do you have a pattern # for the first of your prize bracelets, the blue one? I think it's absolutely gorgeous and I'd love to make one but you didn't post it in your gallery so idk what number it is. :) Thanks!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!