$1911

was donated
RE: Rejected Patterns by BeyondBracelets 9 years ago

I realized I can still 'view image' and direct link. Less disappointed but Stefans ads won't be shown so it won't help him out at all. -shrugs- I guess I can make a video to let people know they can also access their rejected patterns like that... because when something is rejected you'd think there is no live link to it. Even I thought that until I realized it worked on other computers and it wasn't simply my cache saving the info.

https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/im/gen/normal/81005.gif

That was the one I worked on. It was sort of awkward since it is random chaos in a sense... I wasn't sure how to split the sections of the gila pattern since it's sort of "blotchy" and then "spotty" back to back. I think I clicked back and forth switching for a good two-three hours before submitting it. lol. She said she loved it and it was exactly what she wanted, though... so it was worth it. Love helping people.

RE: Rejected Patterns by xMacramex 9 years ago

I think that there is a pattern with the Greek wave, but with more strings than the one in your tutorial

RE: Rejected Patterns by BeyondBracelets 9 years ago

I'm confused... are you asking for a pattern...?

I have had all of my patterns rejected :P

RE: Rejected Patterns by Puppydog2013 9 years ago

i never get a link to tell me why my pattern was rejected

RE: Rejected Patterns by Sammoning (moderator) 9 years ago

Puppydog, we always post that link in the description box of a rejected pattern.
If you click on the notification that tells you it's rejected, you will see it
automatically.
You can always still acces rejected patterns by going to your page and then the 'pending' tab.
I checked and yours was rejected because it;s a common vertical stripe pattern.

thats not fair there is knot pattern like it

not

RE: Rejected Patterns by kleinevos (moderator) 9 years ago

I've added a reason to the description-box of your pattern, Puppydog2013. We don't discuss rejected patterns in public. If you have questions you can PM one of the moderators or send us a private guestbook-entry.

moderators, could you please inform us every single time the reason why our pattern was rejected? because i am quite curious !!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!