$1911

was donated
How do I make sure my bracelet never falls off? by Willow_ 11 years ago

I relize that at some point my bracelet will fall off. But I just started making a bracelet for myself (which I haven''t in ages, to busy making them for everyone else!) and I really like it. I was just wondering how I would tie it to my wrist to make sure it stays on for the longest time possible. Or if there are any tips you guys have to help make sure your bracelets stay on it would be very much appreciated!

RE: How do I make sure my bracelet never falls off? by bundoo 11 years ago

you could add a clasp, like a button on the end and a loop on the other end, then you could take in on and off. Just an Idea.

RE: How do I make sure my bracelet never falls off? by melinda_morgan 11 years ago

You can put clear nail polish on the knot so it is stronger and doesn't wear as easily, that's what I do.

RE: How do I make sure my bracelet never falls off? by Dai 11 years ago

If you don't want to take it off, tie your bracelet, cut the remaining strings and put some gel super glue on the knot (and stick the threads' tips to it). Looks very neat and doesn't fall off :)

RE: How do I make sure my bracelet never falls off? by nyannacat 11 years ago

I've noticed that when I end my bracelets in a loop on one side and braids on the other, it tends to fall off. But buckles, buttons, and adjustables have never fallen off of my wrists.

RE : How do I make sure my bracelet never falls off? by koanetwork 2 years ago

i put nail glue on my knot

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!