$1911

was donated
RE: 8-bit(ish) Pokemon Alpha patterns? 18x25 or around that is best by x13supernova13x 13 years ago

I agree with the little Tigger
You're amazing! Thank you so much!

RE: 8-bit(ish) Pokemon Alpha patterns? 18x25 or around that is best by iluvmyspud 13 years ago

hehe! little tigger! funny...funny!

RE: 8-bit(ish) Pokemon Alpha patterns? 18x25 or around that is best by Carrie 13 years ago

Ralts:
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/im/agen/normal/25802.gif
Chikorita:
https://www.friendship-bracelets.net/im/agen/normal/25801.gif

RE: 8-bit(ish) Pokemon Alpha patterns? 18x25 or around that is best by Carrie 13 years ago

And it's no problem, really! ^^,

RE: 8-bit(ish) Pokemon Alpha patterns? 18x25 or around that is best by x13supernova13x 13 years ago

Thank you so much. My sister loves the Raltz to death. Now the other one is like ask her to make this! Ask her to make this!
I think they love you as much as I do now.

Ahaha, let me know other ones to do! I'll be stuck without internet until sunday, so I'll have a bunch of time to make them :)

If you're totally sure

She said a Latios/Latias or a Mew and half a million more XD

List them all! I'll make them as I go. It only takes me about 15-20 minutes for each.

Wow you're amazing.

Um... Wow they just stood there and listed them for me. Jesus.

Lucario
Ryallou
Pachirisu
Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno
Cyndaquil
Pichu
Polywag
Mudkip
Jirachi
Corsela
Togepi
Oddish
Mime Jr.
Bellossom
Snorlax
Happiny
Bonsly
"Put all the Evee evolutions!"

My god they never stop! I am certain that they will not be getting every single one of these as they would like so there is absolutely no need to make all of these and I bed you not to waste your time. Pick a couple of your favorites?

(wow I'm taking advantage of you. I feel terrible.)

I was planning on the eevee evolutions, s it's no problem :) I'll make what I can, because I'll probably make them all someday too!

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!