$1911

was donated
patterns! by Punchy 14 years ago

hey i just made a pattern like a week or 2 ago and sumited it! it's been a long time and it hasn't been posted! other new patterns have been posted but mine was not. Also why isn't pattern #1605 in the smileys section in the friendship bracelet thanks bye !

RE: patterns! by Candie 14 years ago

I also have had this problem.............I've submitted patterns that are completely my own and they haven't been published. I'm wondering if when it takes a long time to imput the pattern that the site times out?.......

RE: patterns! by Cathelijn 14 years ago

The webmaster doesn't post a patterns, if it's not correct. or he doesn't have much time :D

RE: patterns! by Stefan (moderator) 14 years ago

That's right! This time I haven't had so much time because of the exams period (yes, I'm also a student :p) and moving to a new apartment. Be patient!

RE: patterns! by Punchy 14 years ago

so will they be posted within the month posted?

i mean will they be posted within the month submited?

RE: patterns! by Stefan (moderator) 14 years ago

If there is nothing wrong with the pattern, yes. To remake uncomplete patterns takes time.
What pattern are you waiting for to be published?

Well it's light purple and white and has triangles comming out of the sides. i would regenorate it but i forget how to do it! i know it's myown cuz i made it up on the spot! i think it was posted mabye like a week or 2 ago by me (punchy)
if you can find it please publish it as soon as possible

Advertisement

You must login to reply to this thread!