Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Can I upload a photo of a bracelet that doesn't exist on the site?
1. If you made a normal pattern bracelet that doesn't belong to a pattern on the site, you can upload it to the tutorial "How to upload photos to patterns".
2. If you made a normal pattern bracelet following a pattern on the site, but with some personal changes added to the pattern (e.g. doubled pattern, an added border etc.), post the picture to that pattern.
3. If you made a two-colour alpha without pattern post your picture to the "Alpha/letter patterns" tutorial.
4. If you made an alpha bracelet following a pattern of an entire alphabet, upload the picture to that pattern. If you've used more than two colours, or edited some of the letters a little, upload it to that pattern anyway!
5. If you made a multicolour alpha bracelet without pattern post your picture to the "Multicolour Alpha Bracelets" tutorial.
6. Pictures of sweety turtles, mandala flowers or other non-bracelet related items may be uploaded to the corresponding tutorials.
7. Pictures of other things or of yourself may not be uploaded.